Hi and welcome to The Couples Expert with your host Stuart Fensterheim. This is episode 188 of our show. Thank you for listening today as Stuart welcomes guest Jim Thomas back to the show. They will be discussing sexuality, emotional intimacy, and vulnerability.
What you’ll learn from today’s podcast:
- How to resolve differences in sexual needs [4:20]
- Being vulnerable sexually [6:40]
- Emotional and intimate [8:00]
- How do you define what sex is? [10:50]
- Is kissing more intimate than sex? [12:00]
- What about pornography? [14:40]
- A man’s need for more emotional intimacy [16:45]
- Average sex is good too [24:00]
- Use different approaches to sex [28:30]
- When to talk about your sexual desires and needs [31:45]
- Discover your sexuality [40:30]
- Throw the rules out [41:45]
What we want is to have a fun, loving, caring, vulnerable experience for two people who care about one another, an experience you don’t share with anyone else. Trust your partner, and that both of you want to feel loved and important to each other.
Thank you for spending part of your day with The Couples Experts. We hope you enjoyed the show and take away something meaningful to your relationship. Until next time stay connected!
The Couples Expert Podcast is sponsored by: Stuart’s Daily Notes: Subscribe and change your relationship in 5 minutes a day with a video sent to your email inbox. The response has been overwhelmingly positive. Stuart’s Daily Notes can help you too! https://www.thecouplesexpertscottsdale.com/stuart-daily-notes/
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-couples-expert/id951362894?mt=2
Email: Stuart would love to hear from you. If you have a comment, review, or suggestion for a topic Stuart can tackle in the future, please email him at email@example.com