Welcome to the Couples Expert Podcast with your host Stuart Fensterheim. This is episode 131 of our show. This episode is going to expand your horizons and your thought processes about the Universe and your relationship with your partner. Stuart has brought Mel Schwartz, LCSW Clinician and author to guest on our podcast. They’re going to discuss Mel’s latest book The Possibility Principle and how the concepts surrounding his study of quantum physics can improve the way you think. There is a correlation to your relationship and the science Mel is studying. Thanks for joining us today. Listen as Stuart and Mel talk about a practical approach to living fearlessly and about his book The Art of Intimacy, The Pleasure of Passion.
Stuart wants all of you who are trying to understand how to make your relationship work to pay attention to several key points of today’s discussion. The main point of The Possibility Principle is that for you in your life, and in your relationships, the possibilities are endless!
What you’ll learn on today’s podcast:
- How quantum physics pertains to your relationships [3:40]
- How we get in the way of communication and the 5 percent rule [8:00]
- The goal is not to win but to have a dialogue [12:43]
- Uncertainty is the essence of romance (Oscar Wilde) [14:27]
- Techniques for subjectively discussing our issues [18:35]
- Why are you in this relationship? Is it out of fear? [19:44]
- How to infuse your relationship with uncertainty and passion [25:30]
You can subscribe to The Couples Expert here on the Website or on iTunes : https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-couples-expert/id951362894?mt=2 Stuart would love it if you’d write a review and /or send him an email at email@example.com
Thank you for taking time out of your day to spend with Stuart Fensterheim, LCSW The Couples Expert. We hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as we have. Until next time, remember that uncertainty, stay connected.