Hello and welcome to The Couples Expert Podcast with your host Stuart Fensterheim. This week is episode 127 of our show. We’ve got some great news about living and loving in middle age. Stuart is going to answer some burning questions you may have about life after 60. Is it all downhill from here? Take a listen as Stuart addresses the concerns that many of you have about love and aging.
Stuart found the love of his life at 55, so there’s still hope for you! Online dating was the key for Stuart to find his great love. Love can happen at any age.
The Poem Ode by ARTHUR O’SHAUGHNESSY
What you’ll learn in today’s podcast:
- When you’re 50+ you’re just learning to live life [6:50]
- The golden ticket to love that lasts a lifetime [9:53]
- The benefits of love and making better choices when you’re over 50 [15:15]
- Recognizing the small things that make a difference and make you happy [18:30]
- The end is getting nearer so live out loud [24:56]
- Importance of connecting with loved ones and having a great sex life in your 60s [30:00]
- A recap [38:43]
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and get access to the entire archive of podcasts to listen to at your leisure: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/couples-expert-infidelity-marriage-trauma-relationships/id951362894?mt=2
Watch for Stuart’s Half Marathon training on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecouplesexpert/
Thank you for taking some time out of your busy day to listen to The Couples Expert. Until next time, stay connected.