Welcome to Episode 90 of the Couples Expert Podcast!
In this special holiday edition of the Couples Expert Podcast, Stuart talks about his interfaith family and gives us a look inside how interfaith couples navigate the unique challenges that come at the holidays.
What you will learn today:
- Standing up for your traditions is important [9:03]
- It is possible to blend two religious traditions into one celebration [10:40]
- Helping those less fortunate can lift your holiday spirits [15:30]
- This is a great time to make amends and repair relationships [18:00]
- Interfaith families have a unique responsibility to educate their children in both faiths [20:25]
- The richness of partners and families sharing faith and tradition ,the Hanukkah story. [21:40]
- Some important takeaways related to family traditions at the holidays [29:50]
“Christmas… is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.”
~ Freya Stark
“Unity within diversity adds a richness and beauty to marriage and to life.”
~ Rev. Tom Chulak – Universalist Unitarian Minister
[spp-tweet tweet=”Celebrate this time of year as a time of love and connection”]
Next week’s show is all about setting realistic and meaningful goals for your relationship vs resolutions that might not last the month of January. Make 2017 the best year ever for you and your partner!
Subscribe to the Couples Expert Scottsdale YouTube Channel for 3 Minutes with Stuart videos, daily tips and relationship advice. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsqIoIdClWx1kGXXg0phnqg
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining The Couples Expert Podcast this week. If you have any tips, suggestions, or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them in the comment section below.
Please leave an honest review for The Couples Expert Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. By subscribing to my newsletter on my website you will automatically receive all the resources available in all of my podcasts.
Don’t forget to rate the show on ITunes and Stitcher Audio. Give us a review there, too, if you would please! It would help us out a lot!
Happy Holidays from The Couples Experts!