Can Online Dating Lead to Marriage The Couples Expert Scottsdale 2017-03-31T14:14:01+00:00
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Welcome to The Couples Expert Podcast episode 104 where Stuart’s guest is Marisa Cohen; an Assistant Psychology Professor St. Francis College in Brooklyn, New York and the Director of Self Awareness and Bonding Lab. Her work centers on the science of relationships and gender differences. Today’s discussion will be about online dating and finding love online. Listen as Stuart and Marisa delve into this interesting topic.
What you’ll learn from today’s podcast:
- How can there be science in relationships? [5:17]
- How online dating changes the process of courtship [6:42]
- Why the research on successful couples varies [8:55]
- How dating algorithms on dating sites help you find your match [10:30]
- Some of Stuart’s dating experiences [13:12]
- Technology helps us connect with people that we might not otherwise meet [15:48]
- Are online first meetings more authentic than first person meetings? [19:04]
- There’s an app (and a book) for that [21:46]
- Getting to forever [29:02]
We’d like to extend a huge thank you to Marisa Cohen for giving of herself and her time to come on and do the podcast with Stuart.
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/couples-expert-relationship/id951362894
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of The Couples Expert podcast. We’re so grateful that you’ve chosen our podcast to listen to. Please consider leaving a comment or review on iTunes. We welcome your input and use it to improve our show for you, the listener. Until next time, stay connected!
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought, or concern, feel free to comment below. We’d love to hear from you!