Staying In Love In Spite of the Bumper-to-Bumper Relationships The Couples Expert Scottsdale 2017-02-05T17:01:51+00:00
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Welcome to 42nd Episode of The Couples Expert podcast: Staying In Love In Spite of the Bumper-to-Bumper Relationships. You think you’ve found your perfect match because the two of you are terrific together, have the same goals, and a wonderful romance, BUT you both live in different cities due to work, family, whatever, and one or both have to commute between two cities. If you want to stay in love in spite of a commuter relationship, then join us in this podcast episode with therapist, speaker, and author of Super Commuter Couples, Megan Bearce, LMFT.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What a super commuter relationship means
- Common problems at home when the commute stops
- 3 easy tips to make commuter relationships work
- How to stay emotionally together with your partner even when one or both are physically absent
- How to communicate intimate conversations and secure commuter relationships
Read the Transcript
You can download a complete, word-for-word transcript of this episode here.
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought, or concern feel free to comment beloe. We’d love to hear from you!